Terms & Conditions
1) Payment must be received before material will be shipped. We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover through PayPal, as well as money orders and personal checks. Personal checks may be held up to 10 business days to allow clearance of the check. Payments via money order will be shipped on the next business day.
2) Credit card purchases can be placed via our secure online shopping cart 24 hours a day through PayPal, or you may call us toll-free at 1-800-865-3562, Monday thru Friday, 9AM to 5PM central time.
3) All credit card orders will be shipped to the cardholder's billing address, usually within 3 days of processing.
4) All items will be securely packaged and shipped using the United States Postal Service with postal insurance. Packages with a value over $500 will be shipped by USPS registered mail with postal insurance (Please see ordering page for shipping fees).
5) Shipping outside the Continental United States will be accompanied by required documentation. If your package is lost, stolen or seized by customs outside the Continental United States, buyer assumes all responsibility.
6) All items are subject to prior sale.
7) We reserve the right to refuse to sell or void any sale where an item has been improperly priced or described as a result of a web page or programming error.
8) Louisiana residents must add 4% state sales tax.
Return Policy and Guarantee of Authenticity
1) Any item may be returned for any reason within 7 days of receipt for a full refund, less postage and insurance. Item must be in the original package and accompanied with all paper work. After 7 days, all sales are final, except for lack of authenticity.
2) Historical Documents of America unconditionally guarantees the authenticity of all items sold to the original purchaser.